Use the online form for requesting unofficial transcripts. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common transcript questions.

Graduate students: If you graduated with your associate or bachelor's degree from Southern and are planning to pursue a master's or doctoral degree at Southern, please do not use this request process. Instead, on the Academic History portion of your online graduate program application, please complete your Southern attendance information and we will upload your Southern transcript.  If you have questions, contact Michelle Younkin at 423.236.2694 or

Official Transcripts

(Please be aware that phones or tablets may not be compatible with the request site. Note that official transcripts will not be sent without financial clearance.)

Current Students

  1. Click on MyAccess at the top right of this page and sign in
  2. Click on Academics>Enrollment Verification 
  3. Near the bottom of the page, click on the link that says Order or track a transcript
  4. Click the green Start button
  5. If you have questions, call 423.236.2897 or 423.236.2972 or email

Former Students

  1. Go to the National Student Clearinghouse website
  2. Choose Southern Adventist University from the list and click Submit
  3. Click the green Start button
  4. If you have questions, call 423.236.2897 or 423.236.2972 or email

NOTE: When ordering printed/paper transcripts select "Employer or Other" from the drop down menu and your transcript receipt option will appear.

Transcript Type Processing Fees Total Cost Delivery Time
Printed transcript $2.50 $2.50 x number of orders* - 1-3 Days processing time.
- Sent by regular 1st class mail (3-5 business day delivery time).
- Also can be picked up in person.
Electronic PDF $2.50 base fee + $1.75 PDF fee $4.25 x number of orders* - 1 Day processing time.
- Immediate delivery by email.
(Loma Linda does NOT accept PDF)
(Kettering College does NOT accept PDF)
FedEx Overnight Delivery (paper transcripts only) $2.50 base fee + $25 FedEx fee $27.50 x number of orders*

- 1-2 Days processing time.
- Sent by FedEx Overnight Delivery (arrives next business morning).
Please do not request FedEx delivery for transcripts going to another department on campus.

Unofficial Transcripts

Current Students

Current students can access their unofficial transcript via Student Planning. Click here for detailed directions on that process. 


Former Students

There are two options for receiving your unofficial transcript:

1) Fill out the electronic Unofficial Transcript Request Form via your MyAccess account.  You will need your MyAccess login information or you will be taken to a link to reset your password. 

2)  Complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form with the required information. When the form is complete and signed, please return the form to the email below for the Records and Advisement Office.

Fax: 423.236.1899


Mail: Southern Adventist University
Attn: Records & Advisement
P.O. Box 370
Collegedale, TN 37315