Hero Image

Consumer information

Southern Adventist University provides the following information in accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA). HEOA requires institutions participating in federal financial aid programs to disclose specified information. This page is designed to provide students with a wide range of information that is available from a variety of sources on campus.

More Information

File Sharing and Copyright, Graduation and Retention Rates, and Student Demographics.

Refund for Complete or Partial Withdrawal

Residence hall and university apartment refunds are prorated according to the number of days the student occupies the room subtracted from the number of days charged.

A student who withdraws completely or partially during the semester will receive a tuition/fees refund based on the date the completed withdrawal form with all required signatures is filed with the Records and Advisement Office.

Refund and Withdrawal Policies

From the 2017-2018 catalog:

Transfer students must submit both their official college and high school transcripts to the Enrollment Services Office before being allowed to continue registering for classes.

Links are provided below with the specified information.