Every student, employee, and board member has an Access Southern account; it's your online identity from the time you register or arrive on campus. You may maintain it even after you leave.
- Go to: http://myaccess.southern.edu.
- Click on the "Create Account" button.
- Enter your Southern ID number, birth date, and Social Security number.
- Choose a user name and password.
Usually within 15 minutes (or less), your account is set up and you may log in (top-right corner of Southern's website).
- A southern.edu email account
- Wireless internet (campus-wide)
- Wired internet (residence hall students)
- Access to electronic resources (library research site, computer labs, Access Southern, etc.)
- Network file space (accessible from any lab computer or your personal computer)
Forgot password? Stop by or call the IT Help Desk at 423.236.2707 during business hours.
If you need help, please call 423.236.2707.