HOW TO RUN A DEPARTMENTAL REPORT
- Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, navigate to http://www.southern.edu/research/.
- Enter your username and password.
- Note: This is the same password you use to log in to your computer in the morning.
- Once you have successfully logged into the reporting site, you will see several folders. Click on the name of the folder provided to you by Institutional Research (e.g., Nursing, Academic Administration, etc.) where your report was published.
- To launch your report, click on the name of the report.
- Many reports allow you to select the term (academic year, financial aid year, or some other parameter) that you would like to use for your report from a drop-down list.
- Once you have selected the term (or other parameter), click on the far right side of the toolbar to see the results.
- Once you have run your report, you may export your results to a Microsoft Excel (.xls) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file by clicking on the Reporting Services toolbar.