Call when needed...
Books and Supplies 423.236.2152
Cafeteria Menu 423.236.2399
Campus Ministries 423.236.2787
Car Registration 423.236.2100
Career Counseling 423.236.2782
Change of Major 423.236.2899
Class Schedule 423.236.2899
Convocation Information 423.236.2814
Disability Services 423.236.2574
Health Information 423.236.2713
I.D. Card 423.236.2707
Lost and Found 423.236.2100
Parking Violations 423.236.2100
Personal Counseling 423.236.2782
How to Survive Freshman Year
- Go to class.
- Read your bible.
- Live on campus.
- Have a social life.
- Visit your professors in their offices.
- Familiarize yourself with the academic catalog.
- Manage your time appropriately.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat well.
- Career plan early.
- Be active.
- Take advantage of the services provided for you.
- Choose your friends wisely.
- Get involved in something, a sport, a ministry, a job, a club, ANYTHING!
- Talk to your advisor.
- Develop proper studying skills.
- Attend programs, concerts, and events.
- Take one day at a time.