EXTENSION COURSE FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT
Courses Taught on Academy Campuses
Dual enrollment students have taken the following extension courses taught on their campus for college credit:
- College Writing, ENGL-101
- Music in Western Culture, MUHL-115
- Health for Life, HLED-173
- Personal Finance, BUAD-128
- American History I, HIST-154
- Intro to Psychology, PSYC 122
- Anatomy & Physiology I, BIOL-101
- Earth Science, ERSC-105
- Pre-Calculus Algebra, MATH-120
- Pre-Calculus Trigonometry, MATH-121
- Intro to Sociology, SOCI-125
- Survey of Math, MATH-111
Dual Enrollment Through Southern Online Campus
Other students have taken advantage of our online campus courses and enrolled in courses such as Life and Teachings of Jesus, Developmental Psychology, and College Writing. Southern Online Campus courses are taught by Southern's professors. For more information on online campus courses, visit Online Campus or email at email@example.com.
Join the Program
If you are interested in offering an extension course at your academy, please view the Extension Course Procedures document.
Send your extension course request and any documentation to Pilar Anderson.