Southern Adventist University works to provide best-in-class service to our customers. Below are the five service standards that each employee is expected to uphold in the workplace.
Southern's Service Standards
- Initiate proactive interactions with colleagues, students, alumni, and other constituents, and strive to recognize and promote the other's significance.
- Engage others with presence, curiosity, and authentic service.
- Take ownership by pursuing and implementing the best possible solution that can be offered to resolve another persons needs.
- Seek opportunities to deliver exceptional service and to recognize the values of others.
- Ensure all the needs of the individual have been addressed and promote a positive relationship.