User Rights and Responsibilities
McKee Library welcomes all users, including Southern Adventist University students, faculty, staff, and alumni as well as community guests. The library supports research, learning, and teaching through a variety of resources, services, spaces, and collections. All users are expected for follow the Southern Adventist University Code of Conduct, as found in the university handbook.
- Cell phone conversations are restricted to the stairwells, bathrooms, and entryway.
- Beverages and snacks are allowed in the library. Please notify the circulation desk if you notice any food or drink spills.
- Secure your belongings at all times.
- Earphones must be worn when listening to music or watching videos while in the library, including on the collaborative floor.
- Service animals are always welcome. Pets are not allowed in the library.
- Children are welcome under the supervision of a responsible adult.
Please speak to a library staff member with questions regarding any of these guidelines.