User Rights & Responsibilities
McKee Library welcomes all users, including Southern Adventist University students, faculty, staff, and alumni as well as community guests. The library supports research, learning, and teaching through a variety of resources, services, spaces, and collections. All users are expected for follow the Southern Adventist University Code of Conduct, as found in the university handbook.
- Cell phone conversations are restricted to the stairwells, bathrooms, and entryway.
- Beverages and snacks are allowed in the library. Please notify the circulation desk if you notice any food or drink spills.
- Secure your belongings at all times.
- Earphones must be worn when listening to music or watching videos while in the library, including on the collaborative floor.
- Service animals are always welcome. Pets are not allowed in the library.
- Children are welcome under the supervision of a responsible adult.
Please speak to a library staff member with questions regarding any of these guidelines.