USER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All users are expected for follow the Southern Adventist University Code of Conduct, as found in the university handbook.
- Cellphone convos are restricted to the stairwells/bathrooms/entryway
- Drinks/snacks are allowed in the library
- Notify the desk if you notice food/drink spills
- Secure your belongings at all times.
- Earphones must be worn when listening to music/videos in the library.
- Service animals are always welcome. (Pets are not allowed)
- Children are welcome under the supervision of a responsible adult.
Please speak to a library staff member with questions regarding any of these guidelines.