Duck Points Program
Fall 2023 Duck Point Activities
- The goal is to accumulate 75 points for the semester. If you or your spouse reach this goal then you will receive a gift card at the end of the semester.
- You will be in charge of tracking your activity and points. At the end of each month, instructions will be made available on this site and via email for how to report your activity.
- Record all Fall 2023 Semester Activities by December 11. Gift cards will be available December 12 - 15.
PLEASE NOTE: The Duck Points Program is run by the Southern Adventist University Employee Wellness program, and the points you get for this will not automatically go to your Health Insurance (ascendtowholeness.org) requirements. Please make sure you continue to log into their website to remain on their Accelerate Plan.
Ascend to Wholeness (Health Insurance Points)
- Please go to the Ascend to Wholeness website to track your activities. Please note: these points are required to stay on the Accelerate Plan.
- You can easily achieve the 10,000 points for the year.
10,000 points are obtained by inputting your activities (walking, running, eating habits, drinking water, dental cleanings, etc.). The easiest way to obtain these points is to input your steps.