The Employee Wellness Committee is dedicated to establishing and maintaining an environment that promotes general health by supporting the adoption of attitudes that contribute to well-being and provide information, activities and services designed to support healthy lifestyle choices.
- Encourage physical, mental, spiritual, social and holistic well-being.
- Foster interest and encourage employees to initiate or expand healthier lifestyles.
- Provide diverse wellness programs to meet a wide range of personal health needs.
- Recognize employees participating in healthy lifestyle activities.
Increase the percentage of people who are in the "Low Risk" or "No Risk" categories to 70% or higher.
Decrease the percentage of people who are in the "Moderate Risk" category to less than 20%.
- Zero percentage of people who are in the "Highest Risk" or High Risk" categories.
|Biometric Screening for
Southern Adventist University
Make-Up Date for 2018
|6 a.m. - 4 p.m.||August 7, 2018||Sign-Up on Ascend to Wholeness Website||Iles Gym|