Hero Image


Use the online form for requesting unofficial transcripts. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common transcript questions.

Graduate students: If you graduated with your associate or bachelor's degree from Southern and are planning to pursue a master's or doctoral degree at Southern, please do not use this request process. Instead, on the Academic History portion of your online graduate program application, please complete your Southern attendance information and we will upload your Southern transcript.  If you have questions, contact Michelle Younkin at 423.236.2694 or myounkin@southern.edu.

Official Transcripts

(Please be aware that phones or tablets may not be compatible with the request site. Note that official transcripts will not be sent without financial clearance.)

Unofficial Transcripts