Purchasing & Receiving Dock
Certain hardware items may be available for departments to buy, and the Plant Services Receiving Dock is available to receive campus shipments that are too large to be shipped directly to their intended department.
To purchase an item through the Plant Services Purchasing department:
- Check if the item is in stock by calling Plant Services and asking for the Purchasing Department
- Print and fill out a requisition form
- Scan to email and email the signed form to email@example.com "Attention Purchasing Department"
If the shipment is something you ordered, and the order requires Plant Services to install the item, you must generate a Repair Request and put that number on the Requisition.
If you are having something delivered to the Plant Service Receiving Dock (Plant Services, 10101 Park Lane, Collegedale, TN 37315), you must contact Plant Services via email and let us know the following information:
- The company originating the shipment
- The quantity and type of items expected
- The arrival date and the pickup date
- Your name, department, and extension
- A purchase order number when applicable
When we receive your order you will be notified by email or phone call. Pick-up or delivery can be arranged at that time.
To reduce the confusion with campus delivery addresses please check this pdf for additional info.