Hero Image

International Student Employment

According to current immigration laws, international students with F-1 student visas may work on campus provided that employment is available and provided that the student is enrolled in a full course of study and is making progress toward the completion of a degree. (A full course of study is 12 or more credit hours.)

On-campus employment is limited to 20 hours per week while classes are in session and 38 hours per week during summer sessions that the student is not taking classes.

The international counselor in Admissions is available to help with questions about your visa.