Disclaimer: The Student Job Board is a job referral/resource that is available to our students and the local community.
Southern Adventist University is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus (non-university) employment listings. The university does not guarantee positions nor products or services of employers who post job opportunities through the Student Job Board. The Human Resource Department strives to update and maintain the student job board, as information is made available.
Job postings are approved at the discretion of Human Resource Department, and we will reserve the right to decline job postings at any point.
Location: Hamilton Place Mall, Chattanooga
Needs 2 Part Time Associates. Flexible Hours, Very Safe Location. No Experience Required. We will train. Apply in person or call Sam at 423.432.0935 for appointment.
Garden and Grounds Worker
Location/Department: Bonny Oaks
Part Time: May fluctuate depending on project/weather etc. The amount of hours a week will fluctuate depending on the project but they are prompt to pay and would love to have a self motivated person who is able to spot potential projects around their home and take it on.
Description/Duties: My retired parents are searching for a hard working young person to help them care for their yard and outbuildings. They have a flourishing vegetable garden, flower beds, some young trees and plenty of grass that needs cut. They are searching for someone to weed the flower beds, dig holes for trees, assist with some basic carpentry and can help organize. They are a sweet, retired, military couple who moved to Chattanooga fairly recently and enjoy being able to employ Southern students to help them around their home.
- Must have own vehicle
- Available during the day time at least 2x a week for 1-2 hours at a time.
- Able to kneel and bend to weed the garden
- Able to lift heavy bags of mulch
- Able to dig holes in rocky soil
Hours: 2-5 hours/week
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Contact: To apply please call or text Dr. Stephen Rouse at 703-568-4779
Location/Department: Chattanooga - 9 miles from campus
Description/Duties: Basic house cleaning duties
Hours: 4-6 hours a month
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Contact Name: Mariella Pechero
Chattanooga Market Vendor Assistant
Chattanooga Market Vendor Assistant
Description: Help set up booth (tent, display, product). Work with vendor to sell baked goods during market hours.
Moderate physical strength required to help set up booth. Happy, outgoing personality, with ability to "reach out" to shoppers as they pass by. Honesty is vital, as you will be handling cash transactions.
Hours: Sundays 8:30 to 4:30. Contact Susan for more information about hours. More hours available.
$9/hour paid each day via the PayPal app.
Description/Duties: Care for our two children, ages 3 and 5, over their spring break. Prepare lunch and snack.
Qualifications: Prior child care experience preferred. Must be comfortable with a medium-sized indoor dog.
Hours: 8:00AM - 4:30 PM. Spring Break runs March 4 - 8. You should be able to cover 2-3 of those days.
Pay Rate: $13 an hour
Contact Name: Emily McArthur
Description/Duties: Need someone to watch 5 year old girl after school, help with homework and prepare light snacks, if needed.
Qualifications: Someone who is good with kids.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2:30 to 5:30; Wednesday's 1 pm to 5 pm.
Pay Rate: $10 negotiable
Contact Name: Linda Lawson
Phone: 423-240-7709 or 423-605-7379
Location/Department: Ooltewah, TN
Description/Duties: Looking for a female arts teacher for our two homeschool girls age 11 and 13. Must be able to travel 5 miles from the SAU campus to Ooltewah.
Qualifications: Painting, sketching etc. Any art skill you can offer will be considered.
Hours: 1 hour per week on Sunday afternoon
Pay Rate: 20.00
Contact Name: Andre Jubea
Office Phone: 423.432.8106
Location/Department: Ooltewah (6 miles from campus)
Description/Duties: I'm an SAU Alumni & would love to hire a student to look over my 2 boys. They are 2&3yo and very energetic!
Qualifications: Someone who has availability before noon during the weekdays Someone who has a vehicle
Dependable Loves kids Patient Experience with babies/changing diapers etc...
Hours: Anywhere from 10-20hrs/week depending on availability
Pay Rate: TBD with a range of $10-15/hr
Contact Name: Jenna Garrett
Office Phone: (352)444-0624
Other: Email or text me if interested!
Location/Department: Ooltewah, TN
Description/Duties: Superior Shine is an award-winning Roof and Exterior Soft-Washing company that provides top quality treatment and beautification services to our established and loyal base of residential and commercial customers. We have consistently provided the most comprehensive level of professionalism in every phase of the customer experience. We are seeking on Operations Team/Field Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform cleaning and restoration duties in the prevention, control, and remediation of organic growth.
INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
-Promoting the company's professional reputation and image through actions as well as personal appearance (uniform /badge required) -Serving our loyal customer base through our Core Services:
- Roof Soft-Washing
- House Soft-Washing
- Driveway/Multi-surface Projects
- Window Cleaning
-Assisting in the repair, upkeep, and service of all vehicles, tools, & equipment -Keeping supplies, cleaners and fuel stocked, transferred and ready to use -Working on additional various tasks necessary in day-to-day operations -Keep a clean and organized work environment for the following areas:
- At customer / project locations
- In the shop / on company property
- In company vehicles
-Monitor and report needs for tools, supplies, equipment, cleaners, etc.
-Assist lead technicians and supervisors with various projects as needed
CUSTOMER / TEAM MEMBER RELATIONSHIP INTERACTION:
-Communicates respectfully and clearly to customers. Respects and honors their home and personal property.
-Maintain professional image of our company by adhering to protocols concerning appearance and interactions.
-Provide a superior service experience through outstanding stewardship and technical soundness.
$10 per hour.
Performance-based pay raises will apply. Training is paid.
FULL-TIME: 7:00 - 3:30 (but may vary)
To start between Feb 15 - Mar 1
Apply for Position
Online at www.superiorchattanooga.com/application
-EXPERIENCE - Experience in home maintenance/cleaning a plus, but not necessary. Familiarity with ladder work and comfort level with heights preferred (but will train the right person).
-EDUCATION High school diploma or equivalent.
-Background check and drug screen required.
-Valid driver's license required as well as current driving record in good standing.
-Ability to work well in teams & independently.
-Attention to and pursuit of detail-oriented work.
-Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
-Character is most important. Applicants must be honest, pleasant, personally accountable, punctual, motivated, etc.
-Must show absolute solidarity and loyalty to company mission and health of company.
Pay Rate $10 per hour
Description/Duties: Looking for college student to care for 9 and 12 year old sisters. Looking for someone who is fun, creative and loves kids.
-Able to provide transportation
-Able to prepare light meals if needed using a stove Previous experience with referrals will be mandatory.
Hours: 2-3 days a week in the summer and some after school during the school year Summer
hours would vary between 8am-5pm. Most days would be 6 hrs of care.
Pay Rate: $10 hr
Email: Melissa Philpott- Mtphilpott@comcast.net
Office Phone: 423-718-9871
Tutoring: K-12 Opportunities
2019 TUTORING Positions in Hamilton County – now hiring
Part-time *2019 TUTORS* needed for all subjects and age-levels in (and around) the HAMILTON COUNTY area – multiple tutoring locations available, including near the Southern Adventist campus in Collegedale of course, so no long commutes will ever be required.
Currently our company has an immediate need for tutors who are able to work right away during the Winter / Spring months of 2019, and even beyond. We need tutors NOW as the amount of "Tutoring Requests" we've been receiving from parents/students has increased substantially in the last few weeks.
This increase is due to students in grades K-12 requiring additional homework support and all-around academic tutoring as the second half of the 2018-2019 school year gets underway and moves into full swing...
As a tutor you will be able to pick and choose which local students that you'd like to work with. Additionally tutors get to set their own hours, and their own weekly tutoring schedules.
We are looking to hire a variety of local tutors who can work part-time roughly 2-10 hours per week. All tutoring is conducted one-on-one at a neutral location such as a library, on campus, or a nearby coffee shop. Tutoring does not take place in students' homes. Coffee shops seem to be the most popular tutoring locations for both students and tutors alike.
Because of our immediate demand for tutors at this time, prior tutoring experience is NOT required to be a busy and successful tutor.
Even "rookie tutors" will have full tutoring schedules. As stated previously, tutors must be able to meet their students (tutees) at a local place in common (library, coffee shop, campus, etc) where the tutoring takes place.
NO long commutes are ever required and if the tutoring location is close, possessing a car is not necessary.
HOURLY PAY: $25+/hour – rate of pay depends on subject(s) tutored and age-level(s) of the tutee(s)
Head of Tutoring Operations
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in tutoring right away during the Winter / Spring months of 2019 (and even beyond), please send an email inquiry to: email@example.com
Scout Reach Program Aide
Location/Department: Cherokee Area Council of Boy Scouts of America
Description/Duties: The Ocoee Scout Reach program aide would work with Scouting professionals, volunteers, and local charter partners to provide Scouting programs and activities to youth in underserved communities in Bradley and Polk counties. They would ensure continuity of each Scouting unit with a good, year-round quality program. The program aide should work in partnership with existing community resources. The program aide should identify, recruit, train and assist additional volunteers for the program.
- High school graduate required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience with youth programs preferred.
Hours: Part-time/initially 5-6 hours per week. Afternoon and early evenings required; occasional weekend hours possible
Pay Rate: $12 per hour
Email: Brent Baker- firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 423-713-7637
Other: Interested applicants should email resume with references to email@example.com with "Job Posting" in the subject line.
Description/Duties: Camp Counselors needed!
Camp Woodmont in NW Georgia atop Lookout Mountain is accepting applications for the
upcoming summer camp season. Being a Camp Counselor requires living in a cabin with
campers and teaching activities during the day. Camp Woodmont is an overnight camp
for boys & girls ages 6 to 14. The camp averages around 85-100 campers a week.
To apply: visit www.campwoodmont.com or send an inquiry to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: The Camp Counselor position requires:
-an individual who can make sound decisions
-hold high morals
-display strong character
-someone who is physically able to keep up with kids all day long.
Hours: Summer 2019
Pay Rate: Varies according to experience and certifications
Location: Camp Woodmont
381 Moonlight Dr, Cloudland, GA 30731
Office Phone: 706.879.9950
Painter Helper/Tim Payne Painting
1. Must follow Crew Leaders instructions at all times.
2. Must have and maintain required Painter Tool List of required tools.
3. Maintains supplies by receiving and stocking materials in designated areas.
4. Reports shortages in supplies and/or equipment.
5. Lifts and carries materials and equipment throughout work areas using appropriate equipment.
6. Abides by all safety guidelines.
7. Maintains neat and orderly work areas at all times.
8. Assists with assigned responsibilities such as operating equipment and general maintenance.
9. Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
10. Reports any problems or discrepancies to the management.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Lifting up to 50 pounds
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Prior painting experience is helpful but not required.
Hours: Part Time or Full Time
Pay Rate: $8.50-$10.00 Per Hour
Office Phone: 423-498-3799
Office: 111 Cedar Lane, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Housekeeper for Log Cabin Vacation Rental
Housekeeper for Log Cabin Vacation Rental
Description/Duties: I am looking for housekeepers to clean a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom log cabin vacation rental in between renters (usually between Sunday afternoon-Wednesday) 20 min. from SAU. If hired, you can choose what weeks you can commit to and if you want to clean the entire cabin (usually a 4 hour job) or share the work. If vacant, you can also choose to break up the cleaning into two days. Cleaning the cabin will include: dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms, emptying the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen as needed (guests are asked to leave the kitchen clean), washing dirty linens and towels, making the beds and hanging towels, maintaining the game room and games, removing ashes from the fireplace, maintaining the hot tub, carrying firewood to the porch, sweeping the porch, taking out the trash, etc.
Location: 20 min. from Southern Adventist University
Qualifications: You must be hard working, thorough, dependable, and responsible. No exceptions. I
will help train you/ show you what to do. Experience is a plus. A resume and references
is also a plus. You need to be able to use cleaning supplies and chemicals, walk up
and down a spiral staircase, carry firewood, run a washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher,
have your own transportation, etc.
Hours: It usually takes 4 hours to clean the cabin. You will get to choose what weeks you will work. The work needs to be done in between renters, which is usually between Sunday afternoon- Wednesday. This job has a potential to provide work for you for the entire time you are at SAU.
Pay Rate: Based on job completed, not hourly, but averages $10/hour. As a bonus, you may stay longer at the cabin to study, relax, watch TV (lots of channels), use the internet, pool table, and outdoor hot tub with a view. Sorry, No visitors.
Email: Kami Harris- email@example.com
Office Phone: 931-252-2795
Other: I am looking for multiple workers to start as soon as the property management shifts, which is dependent on the partial government shutdown being lifted. Long story... just be advised the work doesn't begin ASAP. But once it begins, you can work here for several years or more if you so desire and do a good job.
Description/Duties: We are looking for someone to help with general/light housekeeping/cleaning.
Duties may include: Dusting, vacuuming, moping, and cleaning bathrooms. Other general housekeeping items may be added as needed.
Contact: Ann Denesield at 423.396.2978
Medical Scribe: ScribeAmerica
Location/Department: Memorial Emergency Department or Erlanger Neurosurgery Outpatient
Description/Duties: ScribeAmerica hires and trains anyone interested in a career in medicine. We provide
paid classroom and clinical training in the medical department to prepare applicants
to be medical scribes.
The role of a scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in the medical department and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision making and procedures performed in the medical department.
We are looking for motivated, loyal applicants who have a passion for learning about the medical field to join our team!
-high school diploma
-interest in medical field
- learning medical terminology and passing paid classroom training -good penmanship and computer skills
- reliable and timely
- responsibility, maturity, confidence, trustworthy Hours Part time 16-20 hours Full time 20-40 hours Hours vary benefits available room for advancement
Pay Rate: $8-10
Email: for applicant questions: applicant@ScribeAmerica.com
Other: If you are looking to be a part of a professional medical scribe team please apply directly at www.scribeamerica.com/apply today!
Landscape Install Crew Member for Bursting Blooms – Full-Time/Permanent
Bursting Blooms is a Christian landscape design and construction company located in Chattanooga, TN.
To apply, applicant must send resume with complete name, birthdate, and address to
Pay: Hourly, $12.00
The employee will show attention to detail, take pride in his or her work, be motivated to learn, and has
a customer service-minded attitude. This position may require the employee to perform all, but
not limited to, the tasks listed below.
• Assist in daily preparation of trucks and equipment
• Load and secure gas cans, mowers, and other equipment
• Load and secure all plant material and hard materials required for the day
• Assist crew leader in any preparation required for the day
• Drive a truck with a 16-foot trailer and check oil, fluids, tire pressure, trailer connection, lights to make sure all are in working condition
• Perform landscape installation and maintenance tasks on customers' property
• Plant trees, shrubs, perennial flowers
• Perform all tasks with operations including, but not limited to, debris removal, bed edging, and mulch installation
• Prepare beds and lawns by hand or by using a rototiller
• Apply herbicides, i.e., Roundup, pre-emergents
• Provide labor associated with the preparation, excavation, and installation of paver patios, walkways, retaining walls, water gardens, and landscape lighting
• Install sediment control fabrics
• Install lawns
• Assist team with all tasks associated with landscape installation, grounds, maintenance, and job site cleanup
• Assist with end of the day/week equipment maintenance
• Unload equipment, clean out truck/trailer by removing trash, debris, etc., daily
• Inventory and report materials used on the job
• Report damaged or broken equipment to the manager
• Assist crew leader in preparation for the next day
• Wash and prep equipment as directed by crew leader
• Deliver all receipts and payment method (credit cards) of daily purchases to crew leader
Education and experience:
High School diploma or GED
• Some experience in landscape installation preferred
Performance skills and qualifications
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Ability to lift 60 lbs+ consistently
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
• Ability to stoop, stand, and bend for 8+ hours per day
• Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
• Be able to use hand tools and small equipment effectively
Location/Department: Tim Payne Painting
-Must comply with required Painter Tool List at all times. You must have all the required tools with you during working hours.
-Must follow Crew Leaders instructions at all times.
-Follows all safety requirements.
-Performs inside and outside painting duties in a productive manner to include:
preparing areas before painting
applying the specified product
cleaning up your own/others work areas
-Safely utilizes standard paint equipment such as paint and airless spray equipment, motorized lifts, paint brushes and other related equipment.
-Uses conscious competence of all coating materials to ensure acceptable application.
-Erects scaffold and ladders properly and safely.
-Stores residual materials on job site.
-Assists with the training of apprentices.
-Reports to foreman when the work is completed and/or if there are problems/discrepancies with the jobs.
-Maintains work area in a neat and clean manner.
-Notify foreman of malfunctioning tools and equipment and places the appropriate Tag out Tag.
-Directs customer inquiries regarding jobs to foreman.
-Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
-Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Hours: 7:00 am-5:30 pm
Pay Rate: 15-18 hr. DOE.
Office Phone: 423.498.3799
Best known for Little Debbie® snack cakes, America's leading snack cake brand, Sunbelt Bakery® granola products, and Drake's Cakes®, McKee Foods Corporation is seeking a student Intern who will work in the Retail Support Department. Starting immediately, the ideal candidate has the potential to work and learn with us throughout his/her college career. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with a company that is committed to providing consumers with quality products at an excellent value. McKee Foods is a privately held, family owned company with an 84 year history of innovation and treating employees with respect, and a deeply held belief in the importance of doing business with integrity.
Monday - Friday, hours varies between 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (20 hours or more per week)
Candidates must live within commuting distance to Collegedale, Tennessee.
You'll learn from a great team of technical support professionals! As an Intern in Sales Information Systems, you will facilitate system upgrades, new functionality, development/testing, and troubleshooting of hardware as well as purchased and in-house developed applications. Specific duties may include:
• Provide help-desk services to a remote, mobile sales force
• Ensure simplicity of application design and accurate information
• Coordinate operating system, user updates and virus protection for all remote users
• Collect data from call logs and provide reports on call volume, duration and resolution in an effort to identify potential system improvements
• Coordinate with all departments involved to provide needed. equipment and software for all new users insuring usability throughout the network, remote connections and email
• Establish and maintain a quality relationship with the sales force and provide excellent customer service
• Make McKee Foods a stable part of your education plan and you will develop the technical, business and customer-service skills needed to become a well-rounded information technology professional!
• Required Qualifications
• Currently enrolled and pursuing a four-year college degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or equivalent study
• Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Masters student
• Ability to plan, organize and follow through on tasks
• Ability to clearly document procedures, problems, solutions, etc.
• Strong problem-solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
• Excellent customer-support skills
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of personal computers using Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows applications
• Acts in accordance with ethical standards
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
• 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
• Prior work in a computer-related field or helpdesk experience
• Experience providing support or instruction on PC's and applications
• Benefits (for intern new hires)
• Competitive pay scale
• Flexible hours around school schedule
• 401(k) with matching contributions
• Direct deposit payroll
• Credit Union
• Exercise and recreation facility
*Please note: Spare and limited employees (including interns) are not eligible for some company benefits.
Please visit our website at www.mckeefoods.com under the Careers Link to apply. All applications must be received by February 8, 2019.
Please upload your current resume to be fully considered for this position.
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Job description: Garden Assistant
Bursting Blooms Homestead is a ministry program in Chattanooga, TN, providing fresh, organic produce to local food ministries and offers educational programs for youth and families. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing the homestead property. Candidates must have strong organization skills, the ability to operate landscape equipment, possess good leadership skills, and have a service-oriented attitude.
• Maintain property and equipment
• Keep current on daily and weekly agendas
• Maintain property through pruning, mulching, mowing, garden planting and harvesting, and related activities
• Use hand tools (shovel, rake, pruner, spade, loppers) and equipment (hedge trimmer, leaf blower, mower, weed whacker) to complete projects
• Transition quickly between daily tasks
• Assist in the facilitation of the programs offered
• Work with children of various ages and provide supervision of participants
• Maintain equipment
• Unload equipment, and clean up and organize homestead shed, barn classroom, and project area
• Inventory and report materials used on the job
• Report damaged or broken equipment to the manager
• Deliver all receipts and payment method (credit card) of daily purchases to crew leader
Professional experience and qualifications
• Garden experience preferred
• Must maintain a positive, people-friendly attitude
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to lift 60+ pounds consistently throughout the day
• Ability to tolerate weather conditions of all varieties
• Possess a "can do" attitude
• Possess a strong desire to learn
• Have a passion for youth ministry
Start date: February 18, 2019
End date: August 15, 2019
Part-time: 20 to 30 hrs. per week
Serious applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Department: 4900 Hoof Beat Trail
Description/Duties: We are looking for a part time worker to do general farm maintenance.
While we do not expect you to have skills in all of the following areas, the more
of them that you have, the better:
Basic PVC plumbing
Zero turn riding lawn mower
Working with horses
Driving a truck with a standard transmission Small engine repair Vehicle maintenance and repair
Pay Rate: negotiated
Email: Timothy Korson- email@example.com
Office Phone: 423.432.9836
PLEASE APPLY via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include any relevant experience in the above areas, a couple of references from former employees or persons who can vouch for your skills and experience, and your phone number and address.
Description/Duties: The student hired for this position will go to Life Care Center of Ooltewah and help a quadriplegic doctor in the field of chronic pain management with general computer/phone tasks, miscellaneous errands, and local transportation (in his handicap equipped minivan).
Qualifications: Looking for a college student with a good driving record and basic computer skills. Must be reliable, timely, responsible, kind and patient.
Hours: Around six hours per week.
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr.
Description/Duties: We are looking for a babysitter for our four boys (ages 2-8 years old). Must have a car. We live 5 minutes from campus.
Qualifications: Childcare experience and must have a vehicle.
Hours: When needed in the evening and occasional Tuesday/Thursday afternoons.
Pay Rate: TBD
Contact: Tiffany Salmon
Must Have B.A./B.S. Degree
Lula Lake Land Trust/AmeriCorps Vista
Description/Duties: Lula Lake Land Trust has a rare opening for an AmeriCorps VISTA position. The AmeriCorps
VISTA will be responsible for working with existing partners and developing new partnerships
for our Engage and Educate Program. Our VISTA will also be responsible for assisting
with the coordination and recruitment of volunteers, assisting staff in grant writing
and fundraising, tracking visitation and volunteer time, strengthening social media
presence, and participating in general office duties as needed. This is a full-time temporary position with a contract for one year and is compensated with a living stipend. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate to gain valuable experience
working for a non-profit and for a land trust. If you have any questions about the
position please email Patrick Kelly at email@example.com To apply for the position
please go to Stewards VISTA: Lula Lake Land Trust Engage & Educate Qualifications: Must have a bachelor's degree and have reliable transportation.
Pay Rate: Living Stipend (More info available)
Email: Kathryn Encardes- firstname.lastname@example.org
Location:/Department: Local Area (Ooltewah/Collegedale)
Description/Duties: Help on job sites with hauling brick, block, remodeling, etc.
Qualifications: Dependable transportation
Pay Rate: TBD
Office Phone: Roy Owen- 423.309.5162
Childcare/Personal Assistant for Child with Special Needs
Description/Duties: Seeing dependable and consistent person to assist with after school care for my special needs son.
*pick my son up everyday (Monday-Friday) from school *transport him home *fix him an after school snack *assist with any possible school work *assist with reading program *keep him safe and supervised until my arrival or my husbands arrival home from work
*must be 18 years old of age or older
*must be able to communicate both verbal and written *capable of working responsibly with confidential information *must be able to work independently *must be dependable *must be willing to accept training from a licensed behavior therapist *must have or be willing to receive CPR and First Aid Certification *must have dependable transportation and proof of insurance *must be able to pass background check Hours Monday-Friday
1:30 p.m.--5:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $12/hour plus $100 monthly gas allowance
CONTACT: Cynthia Townsend- 423-920-5632
Other: This position is funded through ECF Grant.
Description/Duties: Laundry worker needed for an AirBnB property 5 minutes from Southern.
- Doing between 2-4 loads of laundry in preparation for Airbnb guests 4-6 times per month on average
- Making beds and folding towels after laundry is done
- Documenting any stains or damages to linens, and any missing linens
- Consistently checking reservation calendar and scheduling laundry work based on that
- Cash bonuses based on performance and guest reviews
- Great environment for studying or watching TV (free streaming services + gigabit
WiFi) while laundry loads run
- Free coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
It's a 3-bedroom home with 2.5 bathrooms. Compensation would be flat-rate based on the number of beds needing linens washed. $15 for one bedrooms (2 loads: 1 for sheets, 1 for towels). $20 for two bedrooms (3 loads: 2 for sheets, 1 for towels). $25 for three bedrooms (4 loads: 3 for sheets, 1 for towels).
Resume with cleaning experience and at least one reference is preferred. Background check may be required.
Send applications to email@example.com.
Qualifications: Housekeeping experience and at least one recommendation.
Ability to provide own transportation to and from the house.
Hours: 2-4 hours per job. 4-6 times per month on average.
Pay Rate: $15-25, potential for cash bonuses
Contact: Evan Richards
Office Phone: 423.716.2515