Hong Kong - Hong Kong Adventist College
Reach the mixed-religion student community of Hong Kong Adventist College and be an example.
Hong Kong Adventist College is looking for 10 students to study and work as Student Ambassador in Hong Kong for a year. The selected students will be studying part-time and serving as a chaplain assistant under the practical missionary training program.
- Average Fundraising Goal: May vary. ~$2,850. See student missions office
- Timeline: Full year and semester options available.
- Location: Hong Kong, China Check out the location on Google Maps!
- Living Accommodations: Missionaries generally lodge in the dormitory
- Language: English, translators available for Chinese
- Food: 3 meals a day at campus cafeteria. Student missionaries that live in the dormitory will receive special access to a kitchen and will be provided with necessities. For all dorm residents, the ground floor provides a full-sized fridge, a microwave and a water fountain that offers both cold and hot water. Meal plan option is available and going out to eat anywhere in Hong Kong. All lunch is free on Sabbath after church service.
- Requirements: Hong Kong visa, enrolled in college; no degree required, medical vaccinations as recommended by CDC and personal physician, speak English, flexibility, sense of adventure, desire to grow spiritually and professionally.
- Teacher/Ambassador – Some of our responsibilities include taking a few classes, socializing with the students, leading out in worship programs, learning Mandarin, giving bible studies, sharing our musical talents, planning games/social events, making short trips to China to teach English, and most importantly, introducing Christ to our fellow students through our daily life.
(Click to enlarge)
HONG KONG ADVENTIST COLLEGE
Student Ambassador Info
Interested in Hong Kong
Apply for your preferred position at least four months before you plan to serve, though spots may be available up until a month before departure.