Covid-19 and Distance Learning Resource Page
Southern Adventist University is dedicated to the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff. The University Health Center continues to monitor updates relating to the spread of the new coronavirus disease, COVID-19.
- No COVID-19 cases have been reported at Southern Adventist University.
- Southern has moved all classes online for the remainder of the semester and on-campus housing is closed as of March 23.
- May graduation is postponed and will be rescheduled to a new date.
- As of April 6, campus is closed to all but essential activities, and most of Southern's employees are working remotely. However, Southern remains fully operational, offering students the same care and support that we always aim to provide.
- International students with a pressing need have been allowed to stay on campus.
- All on-campus events have been cancelled for the remainder of the semester.
Southern's FAQ for students can be found here.
You can read updates from Southern here.
eClass system requirements
Beginning on Monday, March 30, Online Campus will offer a help desk with extended hours to accommodate multiple time zones. Students will be able to call 423.236.2087 or email email@example.com for assistance.