Feed My Sheep
The Feed My Sheep Community Food Pantry is open to all Southern Adventist University students and employees. It is located in Fleming Plaza suite #1500, next to the Adventist Book Center. The pantry is run by the School of Social Work in partnership with the office of Humanitarian Engagement.
If you need food assistance, please click below to make an appointment with one of our friendly staff.
Winter 2022 Exam Week Hours:
Monday: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The pantry will be closing the week immediately after exams from May 8 to May 15, 2022. Summer hours will resume that following week on May 16. Please continue to check our site for updates on the summer schedule.
Please call 423.236.2766 or schedule an appointment using the link below:
Schedule appointment with Feed My Sheep Community Food Pantry
When coming to the pantry, please help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 by wearing a mask, or staying at home when sick or if you have had a close contact with someone with COVID-19.
However, if you are in need of food while in quarantine or isolation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will have made a prior appointment.
- FMS staff/intern checks you in and provides a short orientation to the pantry.
- You choose your food items.
- If you choose USDA food items (sometimes available), you will have to sign the USDA sheet.
- You can choose personal care items.
- You can choose from the “free items” shelf; these will not count towards the number of items allowed according to your family size.
- When you leave, the FMS staff/intern will document the visit. All information provided is private.
The pantry is located in Fleming Plaza
Suite 1500 next to the ABC
- The Nurse-Family Partnership
Are you a new first-time mom? Erlanger Hospital and the Department of Human Services have partnered to offer a free personal nurse to first time moms in Hamilton County. View the flyer.