On-Campus Guest Lodging
Guest rooms are available for rent at Guest Lodging, located in the Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky buildings on the upper south end of campus.
Our comfortable rooms include private baths, kitchens, and dining areas in a two-bedroom suite that features free Wi-Fi and a laundry unit. There are three levels of rooms for rent:
- BASIC units: $79/night each, plus taxes. Includes: bedroom and bathroom linens, travel soaps and hair dryer. Two twin beds in each bedroom and basic furniture in unit. Does not include equipped kitchen or TV.
- STANDARD units: $89/night each, plus taxes. Includes: TV and cable, hair dryer, bedroom and bathroom linens, travel soaps, and iron. Does not included equipped kitchen. The apartments have: one queen in one bedroom and two twins in the second bedroom, plus slightly upgraded furnishing and lightly decorated interior.
- DELUXE units: $115/night each, plus taxes. Includes: fully equipped kitchen, TV and cable, and fully furnished living room. Depending on the unit selected, deluxe apartments will have one queen in each of the two bedrooms or one queen in one bedroom and two twin beds in the second bedroom. If you have a preference, please state so at booking. Rooms are booked on a first-come first-served basis and requests cannot be guaranteed.
* To view pictures of our apartments, please click here. *
Call or email for details about room availability and fees. A credit card will be required to be left on file to hold your reservation. You will not be charged until check out.
- Guest Lodging Office Phone: 423.236.7000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office location: Tennessee #6, 4787 University Drive, Collegedale
For your convenience, the following hotels are located a short distance from campus and offer a discount* to those visiting Southern. Please specify that you would like the "Southern Adventist University Discount" upon calling:
- Hampton Inn—Ooltewah
- Holiday Inn Express—Ooltewah
- Springhill Suites—Ooltewah
*Discounts may cease to be offered during events or when a certain number of bookings has been surpassed.