Institutional Research and Planning
Consistent with the university mission, the Office of Institutional Research and Planning serves as the "conscience and consciousness" of the university in fulfillment of its institutional mission and vision.
- Coordinating a university-wide, comprehensive, integrated program of quality assurance.
- Providing consultation, assistance, and support for organizational entities in their planning and evaluation endeavors toward increased effectiveness and efficiency.
- Promoting and supporting research and assessment activities.
- Collecting, organizing, verifying, analyzing, interpreting, and disseminating data to appropriate administrative and other bodies for enhanced decision-making on matters of policy, procedures, and programs.
- Preparing reports for internal and external constituents and entities regarding institutional effectiveness.
- To demonstrate the value of a dynamic, ongoing planning and evaluation system.
- To develop and implement multiple methods of assessment from multiple data sources.
- To create a viable system of timely data dissemination.
Dr. Hollis James, Ph.D, Director
Michele McFarlane, Business Intelligence Analyst
Institutional Research & Planning
Southern Adventist University
Submit a Project Request
To request a service from IRP, please complete and submit our online project request form. [Login required]