Workplace Injury and Illness

If you have a work-related injury or illness that is serious in nature, seek medical attention immediately.


Report work-related injury or illness, as soon as possible, to your immediate supervisor or their alternate and request them to complete the Employer's First Report of Work Injury or Illness Form required by the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development.

See the following Panel of Approved Providers.


The supervisor of the injured employee needs to complete the Supervisor Accident Investigation Report Form (fillable download).

Complete both previously mentioned forms and submit them to the Risk Management department via email at

If you suspect claim fraud, please call the Risk Management Department at ext. 423.236.2366 or report via the anonymous Report a Safety Concern Form (online).