Lights Volunteers support the students, staff, and, above all, the mission of Southern Adventist University. Lights give of themselves to ensure that Southern is a school they can be proud of—a school with a central focus of preparing students for the Kingdom and one that provides the best in Christian education.
Becoming a Volunteer
- Read the Lights Volunteer Handbook.
- Print, complete, and return Application to the Lights Volunteer Office in Lynn Wood Hall, Room 1005.
- After application is reviewed and processed, a staff member will contact you for an interview.
- At the interview, you will discuss and choose an area of interest and passion where you would like to volunteer.
- Experience. Share. Recruit.
Current Lights Volunteers
Faculty and Staff
To submit a request, complete the form below: