Which Entrance Exam Do I Take?
This exam is for students with an LPN license. Please contact LisaParks at email@example.com
Kaplan Admissions Test:
This exam is for students new to nursing.
September 16th, 2021 at 1 pm
September 20th, 2021 at 12:30 pm
September 23rd, 2021 at 2 pm
September 27th, 2021 at 3:30 pm
The Kaplan Admissions Test allows up to 165 minutes for completing and consists of four sections with a total of 91 questions in the following areas:
- READING, MATH, WRITING, and SCIENCE
Each testing date has a maximum capacity of 60 slots.
Cost of exam: $50.00 and can be taken ONLY once per admission cycle.
To take your exam you will come in person to the Learning Resource Center in Advent Health Hall.
SOUTHERN ADVENTIST UNIVERSITY
- The Learning Recourse Center (LRC) is located on the second floor of Advent Health Hall room number 2208.
- Bring your driver’s license or state issued ID to your exam.
See map for more details:
- Go to the link below to register for Kaplan.
- Choose your exam date
- Create a login and password
- Purchase your exam
- Once you have purchased your exam you are now registered!
Registration link: https://www.kaptest.com/nclex/partner/southern-adventist-university
*Note: You will need your Kaplan login and password to access your test.
Please contact Lisa Parks if you have any registration questions firstname.lastname@example.org