Scroll down below to learn more!
The Employee Wellness Committee is dedicated to establishing and maintaining an environment that promotes general health by supporting the adoption of attitudes that contribute to well-being and provide information, activities, and services designed to support healthy lifestyle choices.
- Encourage physical, mental, spiritual, social, and holistic well-being
- Encourage employees to initiate or expand a healthier lifestyle
- Provide diverse programs to meet a wide range of personal health needs
- Recognize employees participating in healthy lifestyle activities
- Increase the % of people in the Low Risk/No Risk categories 70%/higher
- Lower the % of people in the Moderate Risk category to 20% or lower
- 0% of people who are in the Highest Risk/High Risk categories