Single-Student Housing for under 24

On-campus residential housing is provided for all single students. Single students who are under the age of 23 must live in the residence halls unless they are living with their parents.

Apply for Housing

To apply for housing, students pay a $250 commitment deposit and submit a Housing application. This application is found on the Residence Life website

Housing Options

Most undergraduates live in Thatcher Hall, the women's residence, and Talge Hall, the men's residence. Qualifying students may live in Southern Village.

Off Campus-Living

Undergraduate students who would like to apply to reside off campus may click here. Certain criteria must be met to qualify. 


A list of questions most often asked about residential housing at Southern.


Housing  |  Susan Pennington  |