The university is very proud of the achievements of the thousands of graduates and attendees who have experienced Southern through the years. Your continued support for your alma mater with your time, talents, and treasure is most appreciated. You are Southern's greatest ambassador!
Here's how you can get more involved:
- provide internships through your business
- recruit and hire Southern graduates
- mentor students and other alumni through the LEAP (Leadership Education through Alumni Partnerships) program
- volunteer to help with special events and projects on and off campus
- pray for God's continued guidance for students, faculty, and staff
- spread the word to potential students about the strong academic programs
- encourage family and friends to attend
- make a lasting impact on future generations by making a gift
Be sure to stay connected to each other and to the university through Southern Community online! Let me know how Southern can best serve you. We value your input and ideas.
With warm Southern wishes,
Evonne Kutzner Crook, ‘79
Director of Alumni Relations
Homecoming Weekend 2019 - October 24-27
Campus Guest Lodging
Southern has 23 two-bedroom apartments on campus available for rent for visiting guests. Guest Lodging offers basic ($79), standard ($89), and deluxe ($115) accommodations right in the heart of campus. Guest Lodging information is available here, by calling 423.236.7000, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Golf Tournament 2020
In response to a survey conducted among our recent golfers, Southern's traditional Fall tournament is moving to Spring dates in the future. The next scheduled tournament will be hosted on April 26, 2020, at The Bear Trace Golf Course in Harrison, TN. Registration will open in January 2020.
PathwayU - Online Career Counseling Service
PathwayU is an online career counseling companion that guides users toward discovering purpose and meaning while exploring occupations and available jobs that align with their interests, personality and values. PathwayU is available for use by Southern alumni and students. Explore PathwayU by visiting southern.pathwayu.com. For more information, contact Career Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 423.236.2078.
Beyond the Columns
We’d love to hear from you, and so would your classmates! Submit updates here to share news about additions to your family, educational accomplishments, marriage, and professional recognition.