Option 1: High School Leadership Scholarship
The High School Leadership Scholarship is for seniors at an Adventist Academy who held an elected leadership position. No application is required for the High School
Leadership Scholarship. Each Adventist academy can nominate up to 9 individuals for
||4 Year Total
||Awarded Per Year
|Senior Class President
|Student Association President
|All Other Positions
Option 2: Church Leadership Scholarship
The Church Leadership Scholarship is for students who provide a service to your church for a minimum average of two times per month, during the
past 12 months prior to submitting the scholarship application. For example, serve
as a leader in children’s programming, assist with media production, be involved in
the church’s outreach programs, or participate in a Pathfinders TLT program.
Individuals eligible for the Church leadership Scholarship will receive $4,000 over
four years (awarded $1,000 per year). A scholarship application is required.
In order to be considered for a Church Leadership Scholarship. To apply, login to
your Application Status Page. An applicant must submit a leadership application listing the following information:
- Positions/Roles held
- Responsibilities for each position/role
- Contact name, phone, and email for verification of the position/role
- A priority deadline for submitting the Church Leadership Scholarship is April 1.
- A limited number of Church Leadership scholarships are available. Awarding will continue
until the application deadline or whenever the maximum number of recipients are selected,
whichever occurs first.
Notifications and Selection Process
- Notifications to individuals selected for the scholarship will begin on November 1
and will continue on a monthly basis.
- It is highly recommended that you submit the FAFSA application. While the scholarship does not require financial need, it will be considered as
part of the selection process.
Incoming freshmen will be eligible to renew their Leadership Scholarship for up to
four years if they maintain at least a 2.0 GPA and full-time student status.
Note: Students can only receive one type of leadership scholarship.