Missing Campus Card

Report a lost or stolen Campus Card as soon as possible. We can cancel the card or temporarily suspend usage while you continue looking for it.

Here's How It Works:

  1. Let us know your Campus Card is missing:
    • Submit this online form anytime.
    • Call 423.236.2707 (leave message after hours).
    • Stop by the IT Help Desk on the second floor of Wright Hall
  2. Card use is suspended once we receive the message during office hours.
  3. If you find the lost card, call or come to the IT Help Desk to report it.
  4. For a replacement card, come to the IT Help Desk.
MON-THUR   8 a.m - 5 p.m.
FRIDAY   8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
What action should we take?