Off-site Materials Request
Requests for materials in McKee Library's storage begin in the library's catalog. Requested items will be available for check out at the library's circulation desk within one business day.
To request an item, please follow these steps:
- Search for the item that you would like to request in the library's catalog.
- Sign into your account using her Southern Adventist University username and password by clicking the "Sign in" link in the upper left hand side of the catalog search screen.
- Click on the title or the location link for the item.
- On the details screen, click on "Request" under "Get It."
- In the pop-up box, select "Request" in the lower right-hand side.
For help, please contact Carol Harrison.