View our interactive maps to view McKee Library's spaces. Study rooms are reserved for the exclusive use of Southern Adventist University's students, faculty, and staff.
Southern Adventist University's campus ID cards serve as library cards. Library cards are available for for free for alumni, area clergy, retired Seventh-day Adventist workers, and dependents age 14+ of current SAU faculty and staff. All other interested individuals must pay $25 a year for a library card, payable by cash or check. To apply for a library card, please visit the circulation desk Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
Library Resources and Services for Guests
- Guest computer access is limited to the computers near the circulation desk.
- Printing is available on the first and second floors. Black and white printing is $0.6 per page and coloring printing is $.29 per page for community library users.
- Community users can pay cash at the circulation desk. We are not able to accept credit cards or checks at this time.
- All community patrons and library visitors are limited to 50 pages per day.
- Photocopies can be made on the first floor near periodicals. Photocopies are 10 cents per page for black and white and 20 cents per page for color and legal size.
- A fax machine is located at the circulation desk. This service is free.
- The print station near the Periodicals Department will do scan-to-pdf for free. Please see the periodicals desk for assistance.
Please contact Mica Myers for additional information or to plan your visit to McKee Library.