McKee Library is open to the public. Visitors are welcome to use books and magazines in the library. Computers are available for use with a guest username and password. Off campus access to electronic resources is only provided to Southern Adventist University faculty, staff, and students.
Southern Adventist University's campus ID cards serve as library cards. Library cards are available for for free for Seventh-day Adventist area pastors, retired SDA workers, and Southern graduates. All other interested individuals must pay $25 a year for a library card. To apply for a library card, please visit the circulation desk Monday through Thursday from 9am to 4pm. Please review the library's circulation policy for more information.
Library Resources & Services for Guests
- Guest computer access is limited to the computers near the circulation desk.
- Printing is available on the first and second floors. The cost of black & white printing is 6 cents and color printing is 29 cents.
- Photocopies can be made on the first floor near periodicals. Photocopies are 10 cents per page for black & white, and 20 cents per page for color and legal size.
- A fax machine is located at the circulation desk. This service is free.
- The print station near the Periodicals Department will do scan-to-pdf for free. Please see the periodicals desk for assistance.
Please contact Carol Harrison for additional information or to plan your visit to McKee Library.