Visitors are welcome to use books and magazines in the library. Computers are available for use with a guest username and password. Off campus access to electronic resources is only provided to Southern Adventist University faculty, staff, and students.
View our interactive maps to view McKee Library's spaces. Study rooms are reserved for the exclusive use of Southern Adventist University's students, faculty, and staff.
Southern Adventist University's campus ID cards serve as library cards. Library cards are available for for free for Seventh-day Adventist area pastors, retired Seventh-day Adventist workers, and Southern graduates. All other interested individuals must pay $25 a year for a library card, payable by cash or check. To apply for a library card, please visit the circulation desk Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please review the library's circulation policy for more information.
Library Resources and Services for Guests
- Guest computer access is limited to the computers near the circulation desk.
- Printing is available on the first and second floors. Black and white printing is $0.6 per page and coloring printing is $.29 per page for community library users.
- Community users can pay cash at the circulation desk. We are not able to accept credit cards or checks at this time.
- All community patrons and library visitors are limited to 50 pages per day.
- Photocopies can be made on the first floor near periodicals. Photocopies are 10 cents per page for black and white and 20 cents per page for color and legal size.
- A fax machine is located at the circulation desk. This service is free.
- The print station near the Periodicals Department will do scan-to-pdf for free. Please see the periodicals desk for assistance.
Please contact Carol Harrison for additional information or to plan your visit to McKee Library.