Students with Suspected Disability
The Reality of University Life
- University students face challenges that they have never before encountered.
- Learning disabilities (LDs), often mitigated by hard work, can go unidentified through high school.
- LDs can become more apparent and/or problematic with the new challenges of higher education.
If you suspect that an unidentified disability or learning difference could be inhibiting your academic performance:
- Write an autobiography based on the guidelines found here.
- After submitting the autobiography, set an appointment with the Disability Support Services to determine whether testing should be initiated.