Red Cross Certification
Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
If you have never had an Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED certification or your certification has been expired for more than 30 days you can take this class. This will be a blended learning class where a portion of the class learning takes place online on your own time.
- Class Date: TBD
- Class Time: TBD
- Online Portion needs to be completed before the in-person skills take place and will take about 2.5 hours to complete.
- In-Person Skills will take place on Iles Gym Stage
- Cost is $50 for the certification
- Please fill out the sign-up form below if date is available (15 spaces)
If you are needing to recertify your current lifeguard certification we will be offering a few classes for the Fall 2023 semester. Please note: you must have a current Red Cross certification that has not been expired for more than 30 days to participate in the recertificaiton class.
- Dates Available: October 30
- Times Available: 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Cost: $70 for the recertification class
- Location: Meet in Coolidge Pool
- Sign-Ups now Open
If you have never had a lifeguard certification or your certification has been expired for more than 30 days you can take the Lifeguard Certification class. This will be a blended learning class where a portion of the class learning takes place online on your own time. The online portion will be available April 15, 2024. There are two options for the in-person skills will be on May 21-23, 2024 or May 28-30, 2024
- The Red Cross requires that participants need to be at least 15 years old to take the class.
- The online portion of the class will be available starting April 15, 2024 and will be sent once class sign-up has been confirmed. The online portion takes about 7.5 hours to complete.
- In Person Skills taught May 21, 22, 23 or May 28, 29, 30 from 8:30 a.m. - 12 and 1 - 4:30 p.m. (Thursday the 23th and the 30th just til 12 p.m.)
- Most of the training will take place in the Hulsey Wellness Center Coolidge Pool or in Iles Gym stage for the First Aid/CPR/AED portion of the class..
- Cost: $250.00
- If interested, please sign-up below.