Swim Club & Swim Lessons and Private Swim Lessons
Group Swim Lessons are available for children ages 4 - 14. Swim Club is for children
that have finished level 4. Private or semi-private lessons are
available for children or adults of all ages. See below for more information regarding all of these offerings.
If you have questions regarding the lessons you can call 423.236.2593.
Winter 2019 Group Swim Lesson Information
- The Winter 2019 Group Swim Lessons are for children ages 4 - 14. The start date for group swim lessons is January 23. Lessons are $80 for the first child, $75 for the second, and $70 for the third or more.
- Lessons are held on Mondays and Wednesdays for 10 weeks from 3:25 - 4:10 p.m. or 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. The Red Cross Learn-to-Swim curriculum will be used for these swim lessons.
- What level should my child be in? Swim Level Requirements
- Swim Lessons will not meet on March 4 & 6 due to Mid-Term Break
- Tentative last day for lessons will be April 8.
Winter 2019 Swim Club Information
- The Winter 2019 Swim Club for children that have completed level 4 will be divided into 2 groups (Ages 10 and under and Ages 11 - 14) and will start on Tuesday, January 22. Lessons are $80 for the first child, $75 for the second, and $70 for the third or more.
- The Swim Club meets on Tuesdays & Thursdays for 10 weeks from 3:30 - 5 p.m.
- The Swim Club will not meet February 28, March 5, & 7 due to Mid-Term Break.
- The tentative last day for Swim Club will be April 9.
A.W. Spalding Pick-Up
- If your child needs to be picked up from A.W. Spalding please fill out our Spalding Pick-Up Form and turn it into the front desk of the Hulsey Wellness Center.
- We only pick up for the earlier 3:25 - 4:10 p.m. swim lesson session and we will not be returning your child back to A.W. Spalding once the lessons are done so please make sure arrangements are made so your child(ren) will be picked up when their lessons are done.
Private Swim Lessons
- Private or semi-private lessons for students, employees, and community start at $15 (private) or $20 (semi-private) per session.
- For more information or to signup go to our Private Lesson Page»
University Swim Classes
In addition, Southern Adventist University School of Physical Education, Health & Wellness offers classes in Basic Swimming, Lifeguarding, Scuba Diving and Water Safety Instruction. View the Winter 2019 course schedule to see these classes.