Summer 2022 Swim Lessons
Summer Group Swim Lessons are available for children ages 4-14. Parent and Child swim lessons will be available for kids under 4 years of age. Junior Lifeguarding will be available to kids that are in swim level 5 or higher. See below for more information regarding all of these offerings.
Summer 2022 Group Swim Lessons (Ages 4 - 14)
- Group Swim Lessons for levels 1 - 6 (Ages 4 - 14) will be held for four 2 week sessions: June 6 - 17, June 20 - July 1, July 5 - 15, and July 18 - 29. (No Class on July 4).
- Group Swim Lesson will meet Mondays - Fridays from 8:30 - 9:15 a.m., 9:30-10:15 a.m., or 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- The price for a 2 week group swim lesson session will be $70 for the 1st child, $65 for the 2nd child, and $60 for the 3rd child and each child after that.
- See our Swim Level Skills to determine what level you need.
Parent and Child Aquatics (Under 4 yrs of age)
- The Parent and Child aquatics classes will be held during the July 5 - 15 sesssion and are for children under 4 years of age.
- Sessions available will meet Monday-Friday for 2 weeks from 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. or 10:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Cost is $70 for the 1st child, $65 for the 2nd child, $60 for the 3rd child.
- An adult is expected to be in the water for the parent and child aquatic classes.
Junior Lifeguarding class
- The Junior Lifeguarding class is available to kids that are looking to become a lifeguard. This is open the kids that are in level 5 or above.
- This class will be available during the June 6 - 17 and be held from 9:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Cost for this is $125 for the 1st child, $120 for the 2nd child, and $115 for the 3rd child.