Fall 2019 Swim Club/Group Swim Lessons
Group Swim Lessons are available for children ages four to 14. Parent and Child Aquatics
is for children under age four and Jr. Lifeguarding is for children that have finished
level 5 who are interested in becoming a lifeguard. Private or semi-private lessons
are available for children or adults of all ages. See below for more information regarding
all of these offerings.
Winter 2020 Swim Club and Group Swim Lessons Information
- What level should my child be in? Swim Level Requirements
- Cost is $80 for 1st child, $75 for 2nd, and $70 for each child after that
- Registration will open up on December 4 on our Group Swim Lesson/Swim Club Page
Private Swim Lessons
- Private or semi-private lessons for students, employees, and community start at $15 (private) or $20 (semi-private) per session.
- For more information or to sign up go to our Private Lesson Page»
University Swim Classes
In addition, Southern Adventist University School of Physical Education, Health, and Wellness offers classes in Basic Swimming, Lifeguarding, Scuba Diving, and Water Safety Instruction. View the Winter 2019 course schedule to see these classes.