Winter 2020 Swim Club/Group Swim Lessons
Group Swim Lessons are available for children ages four to 14. Parent and Child Aquatics
is for children under age four and Jr. Lifeguarding is for children that have finished
level 5 who are interested in becoming a lifeguard. Private or semi-private lessons
are available for children or adults of all ages. See below for more information regarding
all of these offerings.
Winter 2020 Swim Club and Group Swim Lessons Information
- Swim Club (Level 5+) will be held January 28 - April 14 (3:30-5 on T/Th) with scheduled days off on March 12, 17 and 19. April 16 will be a makeup day in the event that the pools must be closed and swim lessons cannot meet.
- Group swim lessons will be held January 29 - April 13 (3:25-4:10 or 4:15-5 on M/W) with scheduled days off on March 16, and 18. April 15 will be a makeup day in the event that the pools must be closed and swim lessons cannot meet.
- What level should my child be in? Swim Level Requirements
- Cost is $80 for 1st child, $75 for 2nd, and $70 for each child after that
- If your child needs to be picked up from Collegedale Academy Elementary School, please fill out the CA Elementary Pick-Up Form and turn it into the front desk of the Hulsey Wellness Center.
- Registration is now open on our Group Swim Lesson/Swim Club Page
Private Swim Lessons
- Private or semi-private lessons for students, employees, and community start at $15 (private) or $20 (semi-private) per session.
- For more information or to sign up go to our Private Lesson Page»
University Swim Classes
In addition, Southern Adventist University School of Physical Education, Health, and Wellness offers classes in Basic Swimming, Lifeguarding, Scuba Diving, and Water Safety Instruction. View the Winter 2019 course schedule to see these classes.