The indoor rock wall gives climbers of all abilities the opportunity to challenge themselves and have fun in a safe environment. The indoor experience simulates outdoor rock climbing, but in a more controlled setting.
Winter 2019 Hours
|SUNDAY||5 - 9 p.m.|
|MON - THUR||4 - 10 p.m.|
The 30-foot rock wall accommodates up to five climbers at a time, and has three auto-belay devices.
- Access to the rock wall is included in membership.
- Children ages 8 - 14 may climb if accompanied by a parent. Ages 14 - 17 will still need a parents signature on the waiver but not need to be accompanied by a parent.
- Non-members may pay $6 for a day pass (This includes the shoe and harness rental).
- Members may pay for rental of equipment for $1.
- Climbing shoes and harnesses are required.
Rock Wall Parties
To reserve the rock wall for a private party, call Don Mathis at 423.236.2596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are $50 per hour and includes rental of shoes/harness and instruction from our Rock Wall staff.
(Note: Minors need Legal Guardian Signature)