The indoor rock wall gives climbers of all abilities the opportunity to challenge
themselves and have fun in a safe environment. The indoor experience simulates outdoor
rock climbing, but in a more controlled setting.
The 30-foot rock wall accommodates up to five climbers at a time and has three auto-belay devices.
- Online Rock Wall Waiver/Policies (For Students/Staff)
- .pdf version of Rock Wall Waiver/Policies
- Community Members will need to obtain waiver from a Rock Wall staff member or front desk worker.
(Note: Minors need Legal Guardian Signature)
|SUNDAYS||6 - 9 p.m.|
|MON - THUR||5 - 9 p.m.|
- Free Access to the rock wall is available to current students, employees, and members of the facility. This includes use of the required climbing shoes and harness.
- Non-members may pay for a day pass ($6) for the rock wall which includes use of the climbing shoes and harness
- Children under the age of 14 may climb if accompanied by a parent or adult guardian and waivers are signed by parents. Children under age eight may climb as long as the shoes and harness fit. Ages 14-17 will still need a parents signature on the waiver but not need to be accompanied by a parent.
- Climbing shoes and harness are required
Rock Wall Parties
To reserve the rock wall for a private party, call Darin Bissell at 423.236.2596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are $50 per hour and includes rental of shoes/harness and instruction from our Rock Wall staff.