The indoor track is provided only for Wellness Center members.
- The indoor track is open whenever the Hulsey Wellness Center is open.
- Must be at least 18 years old to use the indoor track
- Inside lane: 28.7 laps = 1 mile
- Middle lane: 26.3 laps = 1 mile
- Outside lane: 24.3 laps = 1 mile
|Sunday||12 - 9 p.m.|
|Monday - Thursday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
The outdoor track, adjacent to the Hulsey Wellness Center, is open to the public.
- Open to community, employees, and students
- No wheeled vehicles are permitted: skates, skateboards, bicycles, etc.
- Slower traffic stays to the outer lanes.
- The track is lit from dusk to midnight.
- Dogs are permitted but must remain on a leash; owners are required to clean up after dogs.
- Horses are not permitted on campus.
- Four laps around the track equal one mile.
|Daily||5 a.m. - Midnight|