Pool Hours Winter 2021
Hulsey Wellness Center membership includes use of the pools and hot tub. A lifeguard is on duty whenever the pools are open. One-piece swimsuits are required.
The Hulsey Wellness Center will remain closed to the public tentatively thru the Winter
2021 semester. The center is currently open to current Southern employees, their families,
and students. A valid Southern ID card must be presented at check-in and everyone
coming into the building must have a current wrist band from the daily health assessment
stations. Please visit our Facility Hours Page for hours of operation.
PLEASE NOTE: Community memberships will remain frozen during this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Pool closures may happen at anytime due to accidental release of bodily fluids (blood, vomit, feces) into the water, the presence of thunderstorms in the immediate area (closed for 30 minutes following lightning/thunder), or other unforeseen circumstances.
- During open swim times, parents/guardians need to be in the water with children ages six and under and at least in the pool area for ages seven to 11.
The 75 x 40-foot pool is three to 10 feet deep and is maintained at approximately 81 degrees and has a diving board.
|SUN-THUR||5 - 6 :30 p.m.|
|Lap Swim Only|
|MON-FRI||6 - 7 a.m.|
|SUN-THUR||6:30 - 8 p.m.|
The 40-foot-square pool is maintained at approximately 85 degrees. It is four to five feet deep with a wheelchair ramp and a rock waterfall. It is used for water aerobics, swim lessons, and open swim.
|SUN-THUR||5 - 8 p.m.|
The hot tub is maintained at approximately 101 degrees and currently limited seating for 2 people. Remaining in the hot tub for more than 20 minutes is not recommended. Must be 18 to use the hot tub.
|SUN-THUR||5 - 8 p.m.|
|MON, WED, FRI
||Not currently available(Ladies Only)|
|MON & WED||Not currently available (Coed)|
|MON, TUES, WED, THUR||Not currently available (Ladies Only)
Low-impact water aerobics classes are held in the Hulsey Pool. Ramp access for wheelchairs is available.
Individual, semi-private, and group swim lessons will not be available during the Fall 2020 semester.
For information and reservations please visit our pool party request page.
- Non-members may use the pools and hot tub for $2 per day ($1 for children under
- A monthly pool membership may be purchased for $25 per month or an additional $10 per month for a spouse.
- Pool parties cost $100 for a two-hour reservation.