Sauna and Steam Rooms
The Hulsey Wellness Center has dry saunas and steam baths for members' relaxation and enjoyment in both the men's and women's locker room areas.
|Sunday||12 - 9 p.m.|
|Monday - Thursday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|The Saunas and Steam Rooms are currently open. Please see guidlines below.|
- Must be 18 years old to use saunas and steam baths.
- Shower before entering and a swimsuit or other appropriate attire must be worn.
- Use for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Allow yourself at least 5 minutes to cool down before entering after working out
- Drink plenty of water and watch the time and listen to your body when it says it wants cool air
- Do not use dry sauna or steam room if feeling unwell
- You should avoid using a sauna if you are:
- pregnant, have heart or respiratory problems, have circulation problems, have diabetes or an infection, have any other medical condition, or are receiving treament of any kind, have had alcohol, or have a fever.